Flash File Vampire!
Flash File Vampire extracts SWF files from popular formats, including EXE, ZIP, RAR extensions and unknown formats.
Most of the time we store SWF files into a single file as resources, Flash File Vampire can scan SWF files from any format files.
You can extract SWF from Flash Player (EXE) easily.
- Recursive Scan: Find any SWF files in a single file.
- Sub Directory Support: Recursive scan whole directory with specifical file extension.
- SWF in Detail: Display properties of scanned SWF files
How to use?
- Run SWF File Vampire.
- Click 'File' to find the file you want to scan.
- or Click 'Folder' to find the folder, pick file extension to recursive folder.
- Click 'Start Sucking' to scan.
- Save the scanned SWF files.